The Go2FAS Tier 3 Instructor course is for individuals and companies seeking to grow, enhance and learn the concepts of instruction and shooting. Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. offers four training modules for each firearms instructor course that sets us apart from our competitors.
What Is The Difference Between a Monthly Affiliate and a One-Time Tiered Fee?
Affiliates pay monthly and get the following;
- Claimed listing website page on Go2FAS
- Resource Dashboard access
- Invites to the Go2FAS Inner Circle conference calls
- Profit sharing on district events at D-Team level and above
- Tiered Range Training
- Sustainment Training 1 x a year
- PPT G.E.A.R. Training
- Free Additional Training
3 Tiers Of Training– Dry Fire to Live Fire Carbine I
– Transitioning to Secondary
– Basic Armorer Class
By now you have experienced T-5 through T-4 and you are probably just starting to feel comfortable. This is where you begin to really understand what it is like to instruct others
Proper Preparation Starts With a No Games Training Approach. Go2 FS Delivers real world training.
1. Carbine I Training
Given the turbulent environment of the modern world, personal safety training skill sets are paramount to confidence and longevity of success with handling of a firearm in a safe manner.
Go2FS Trains clientele with a high level of quality standards in Training & Personal Protection with a variety of different venues
- – Safe handling of long gun
- – Detailed explanation of “understanding how the carbine works”
- – Gun fighting scenarios
- – Understanding the devastating power of the carbine
- – Weapon maintenance
- – Site in your carbine (instructor will do so initially) and learning how to do so going forward
2. Transitioning to Secondary
Go2FS Course attendees with learn vital skill sets as they transition from their primary weapon to their secondary weapon.
3. Basic Armorer Class
All T-3 course attendees will learn the basic skill sets to field strip and detailed tear down of their carbine. Carbines can be rented for the weekend if needed. Don’t miss this one! This class will be the perfect opportunity to learn your weapons system inside and our while getting a tour of the facility and how they are manufactured.
- -Firearms Handling & Safety
- -Dry firing & Drawing
- -Characteristics of the Handgun
- -Gear Selection and Placement
- -Responding to Malfunctions
- -Fundamentals of Shooting the Handgun
- -Load, Ready, Press Check, Unload
- -Grouping Practice
- -High & Low Ready Presentations
- -Recoil Management
- -Drawing from the Holster
JF Rick Hammesfahr, MD
Tactical Medical Consulting
- Medical Director, Tactical Emergency Medical Support Unit, Marietta Police/Fire Department, Marietta, Ga. 2005 – present.
- CONTOMS (Counter Narcotics and Operational Medical Support), Faculty, 2009 – present.
- Tactical Medical Instructor, Center for Operational Medicine, Georgia Health Sciences University, 2012 – present
- Faculty/Curriculum advisor – The Tactical EMS School, 2012 – present
- Committee – Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (C-TECC), Board of Advisors, 2012 – present.
- Board Member, United States Special Operations Command, Curriculum and Examination Board, 2003 – 2011, Tampa, Florida.
- Chairman, United States Special Operations Command, Curriculum and Examination Board, 2005 – 2011, Tampa, Florida.
- Program Chair, Special Operations Medical Association, Tactical Medical Section, 2009-2011.
Who Are The Go2 Firearm Instructors?
Go2 Firearm Safety utilizes top Instructors from various experiences and backgrounds based on the courses. Our companies uniqueness and the one of a kind course curriculum, instruction, business model and planning is second to none. Many of our instructors own multiple businesses that successfully teach defensive tactics, self-defense, combatives, Krav Maga and much more.
Instructors and Consultants:
Who Is The Firearms Instructor Course For?
Instructional Course Topics:
This course is a required course to attend the Tier 2 Training Courses.
3 Full days
Two forms of identification. All students must be a legal US citizen to attend any of the Go2 Firearm Safety courses.
Each participant must have a release waiver signed and turned in prior to the start of the event. Click Here to get the Release Waiver for any of the Go2 Firearm Safety shooting courses.
Course Gear Requirements:
- Ear protection and clear, wrap-around ballistic eye protection
- Closed toed shoes
- NO low neck shirts
- Appropriate clothing for climate and weather
- Tactical belt and Kydex-style holster (no Serpa)
Minimum 9 mm handgun
100-150 rounds of handgun ammunition
Minimum two high-capacity (15+ round) magazines or 5 low-capacity (7-8 rd) magazines
My wife and I have attended your handgun I course and we were so excited to see how well the course material and training was mapped out. After 150 rounds with my 9mm I have a great deal of confidence and know that I must continue practicing. The transition from dry-fire to live fire was amazing. By the time I held my firearm for the first time, I felt comfortable because of the professional training with the dry-fire. HIGHLY Recommend this course.
A BIG Thank YOU to the team of instructors at Go2 Firearm Safety.
Our Go2 Firearm Safety Team Welcomes YOU As An Instructor!
Are you are a beginner looking to instruct a firearms course or someone with a great deal of experience? We guarantee we have a business model that will work for you, to help you grow. Whether part time, full time or adding this on as an additional service to your current business.
Are looking to promote your level of expertise? Do YOU have these credentials?
Business Plan. The BEST there is!
Marketing Website to Get YOU Seen!
Range Training How and Where! We will even help you get started!
- We offer the following courses:
- – Handgun I-Tactical
- – Carbine I-Tactical
- – Shotgun I- Tactical
- – Long Range (Bolt Action) I-III
Class Room Training
- – Active Shooter Defense (ASD)
- – Every Day Carry -Not your normal class! (EDC)
- – Home Invasion Course (HIC)
- – College Bound Readiness (CBR)
- – Krav Maga Course (transition from unarmed to armed and armed to unarmed)