The Go2FAS Tier 4 Instructor course is for individuals and companies seeking to grow, enhance and learn the concepts of instruction and shooting. Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. offers four training modules for each firearms instructor course that sets us apart from our competitors.
What Is The Difference Between a Monthly Affiliate and a One-Time Tiered Fee?
Affiliates pay monthly and get the following;
- Claimed listing website page on Go2FAS
- Resource Dashboard access
- Invites to the Go2FAS Inner Circle conference calls
- Profit sharing on district events at D-Team level and above
- Tiered Range Training
- Sustainment Training 1 x a year
- PPT G.E.A.R. Training
- Free Additional Training
3 Tiers Of Training– Dry Fire II Pistol II Training
– Every Day Carry (EDC)
– Live Fire -300 rounds
The World is changing…
With change brings a need for a real skill set.
Whether going to work, taking your family out to a movie or just a relaxing stroll through a park. It is imperative to be properly prepared for any such unforeseen situation.
Proper Preparation Starts With a No Games Training Approach. Go2 FS Delivers real world training.
1. Dry Firing II Training
Given the turbulent environment of the modern world, personal safety training skill sets are paramount to confidence and longevity of success with handling of a firearm in a safe manner. Go2FS Trains clientele with a high level of quality standards in Training & Personal Protection with a variety of different venues.
2. Dry Firing II Review
Learn the basics of handling firearms
3. Go2FS Med Kit Training
All Tier 4 Course Attendees will learn the proper method of utilizing a Chest Seal and Tourniquet in a safe environment. Each of the tiered Go2FS training modules offers a tactical medical section that covers an every-day carry for the Go2FS med kit.
4. Go2FS Tier 4 Every Day Carry
Go2FS Self-defense against unarmed and armed attackers is a vital in today’s ever changing world. The aim of Go2FS reality based self-defense training is to increase the participant’s skill set whether a beginner or advanced, physical preparedness, self-confidence and mental preparedness for a violent encounter.
The Go2FS training allows people of all ages and fitness levels to achieve a higher level of proficiency, awareness, and abilities within a relatively short period of time. The Go2FS training utilizes the body’s natural instincts and reflexes in a “fight or flight” situation and transforms them into effective muscle reactive self-defense action therefore eliminating the need to “memorize” techniques.
- Define Every Day Carry (EDC)
- EDC Categories – S.H.O.P.S.
- EDC for Personal Protection
- EDC Weapons by Type and Classification
- Classification – Restricted and Unrestricted
- Anatomy of Vulnerable Targets
- 3 Phases of EDC Defense
- Applied EDC for Personal Protection (13 of 792 Self Defense Scenarios)
- 9 Specific Attack Types
- 12 Distinct Defenses
- 28 Different EDC Items
- 11 Situations
- 792 Unique Self Defense Scenarios
5. Live Fire
From dry fire to live fire Go2FS will deliver superior instruction. In the live fire scenario course attendees will utilize the learned skill set and attributed muscle memory in training on the range.
Courses attendees are permitted to bring their own firearm or utilizes one of the Go2FS rentals with various restrictions that may apply.
JF Rick Hammesfahr, MD
Tactical Medical Consulting
- Medical Director, Tactical Emergency Medical Support Unit, Marietta Police/Fire Department, Marietta, Ga. 2005 – present.
- CONTOMS (Counter Narcotics and Operational Medical Support), Faculty, 2009 – present.
- Tactical Medical Instructor, Center for Operational Medicine, Georgia Health Sciences University, 2012 – present
- Faculty/Curriculum advisor – The Tactical EMS School, 2012 – present
- Committee – Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (C-TECC), Board of Advisors, 2012 – present.
- Board Member, United States Special Operations Command, Curriculum and Examination Board, 2003 – 2011, Tampa, Florida.
- Chairman, United States Special Operations Command, Curriculum and Examination Board, 2005 – 2011, Tampa, Florida.
- Program Chair, Special Operations Medical Association, Tactical Medical Section, 2009-2011.
Who Are The Go2 Firearm Instructors?
Go2 Firearm Safety utilizes top Instructors from various experiences and backgrounds based on the courses. Our companies uniqueness and the one of a kind course curriculum, instruction, business model and planning is second to none. Many of our instructors own multiple businesses that successfully teach defensive tactics, self-defense, combatives, Krav Maga and much more.
Instructors and Consultants:
Who Is The Firearms Instructor Course For?
Instructional Course Topics:
This course is a required course to attend the Tier 3 Training Courses.
1 Full day
Two forms of identification. All students must be a legal US citizen to attend any of the Go2 Firearm Safety courses.
Each participant must have a release waiver signed and turned in prior to the start of the event. Click Here to get the Release Waiver for any of the Go2 Firearm Safety shooting courses.
Course Gear Requirements:
- Ear protection and clear, wrap-around ballistic eye protection
- Closed toed shoes
- NO low neck shirts
- Appropriate clothing for climate and weather
- Tactical belt and Kydex-style holster (no Serpa)
Minimum 9 mm handgun
300 rounds of handgun ammunition
Minimum two high-capacity (15+ round) magazines or 5 low-capacity (7-8 rd) magazines
My wife and I have attended your handgun I course and we were so excited to see how well the course material and training was mapped out. After 150 rounds with my 9mm I have a great deal of confidence and know that I must continue practicing. The transition from dry-fire to live fire was amazing. By the time I held my firearm for the first time, I felt comfortable because of the professional training with the dry-fire. HIGHLY Recommend this course.
A BIG Thank YOU to the team of instructors at Go2 Firearm Safety.
Our Go2 Firearm Safety Team Welcomes YOU As An Instructor!
Are you are a beginner looking to instruct a firearms course or someone with a great deal of experience? We guarantee we have a business model that will work for you, to help you grow. Whether part time, full time or adding this on as an additional service to your current business.
Are looking to promote your level of expertise? Do YOU have these credentials?
Business Plan. The BEST there is!
Marketing Website to Get YOU Seen!
Range Training How and Where! We will even help you get started!
- We offer the following courses:
- – Handgun I-Tactical
- – Carbine I-Tactical
- – Shotgun I- Tactical
- – Long Range (Bolt Action) I-III
Class Room Training
- – Active Shooter Defense (ASD)
- – Every Day Carry -Not your normal class! (EDC)
- – Home Invasion Course (HIC)
- – College Bound Readiness (CBR)
- – Krav Maga Course (transition from unarmed to armed and armed to unarmed)