Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. Effective Date:
- Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.
- Attention: Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.
- P. O. Box 68820
- Virginia Beach, Virginia 23471
1. What Information We May Collect
Personal and business Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual and or a business. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information.
This site will collect information, including Personal Information, business information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with our us and the Site, for example when you:
- Visit any page, website, connect or link to any and all social site(s), other online variant, and or online displays of our ads, coupons or content;
- Visit, access or utilize the Site;
- Enroll, register, subscribe, become a merchant, join our site community, or create an account with Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.;
- Open or respond to our e-mails and or texts;
- Post comments, blog, or write content to online communities;
- Contact customer service, complete surveys or questionnaires and or use other customer support tools;
- Provide information to enroll, subscribe or participate in other programs for personal or business usage provided on behalf of, or together with business partners
- Provide information to our vendors, business partners, or site advertisers
- Purchase products or services on or through the Site;
We collect the following five types of Personal Information:
- Analytics Information about your use of our Services, such as your IP address, access time, device ID or other unique identifier(e.g., Android advertising ID), domain name, screen views, language information, device name and model, operating system type, and your activities on our Services. For example, information collection by our Services via a mobile device may include the following: (i)the names of the other applications on your mobile device and, if you use an Android-based mobile device, how you use them (e.g., frequency and duration of use); (ii) if you use an Android-based mobile device, the URL addresses of the webpages you access;(iii) information about your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, and other similar information, but not phone number);(iv) information about your use of features, functions, or clicks on notifications or content; and (v) the strength of signal, temperature, battery level, and unique identifier of a nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacon.
- Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your geo location, such as your location relative to nearby merchants or your presence within a mall or store (e.g., near a checkout, aisle, or entrance). Please see the Your Choices section under the heading “mobile” for information on how to limit the Location Information that Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device.
- Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of stores, products, and advertisements you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; geographic information such as your state/province, city, or neighborhood; the types of coupons that interest you; information collected from social media interactions(such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender).
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with the Services, such as the coupons you view and redeem and the stores you prefer; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. merchants, business partners, and service providers.
2. How Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, become a merchant and or otherwise interact with the Site, Services or contact Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. For example, you may be required to provide us with Contact Information or Relationship Information in order to register for certain services.
We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
If you use a social media platform, a mobile device or other third-party method of communication to interact with Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. or the Services, that platform may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of Personal Information related to that platform. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
If you use the Services on a mobile device and your mobile device’s settings allow it, we may collect Personal Information from your mobile device. For example, if you have permitted your mobile device to transmit location data, we may collect your geolocation and time of day. In addition, if you have also enabled Bluetooth® functionality on your mobile device, our Services may determine your presence and duration within a location, such as a mall or store, based on the detection of signals from nearby Bluetooth®proximity beacons. Our application may be designed to collect information even if you are not logged into one of the Services. Please see the your choices section under the heading “mobile” for more information on how to limit the Location Information that Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device.
From time to time, we may also supplement Personal Information with information collected from third parties, including demographic information, information about your interests, and similar information that the third parties have collected from other sources (which may include analytics data from third party websites). For example, we may collect information from third parties to enhance other information we have about you, to help us better understand you, and to otherwise enhance the Services.
Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. does not intend that any portion of the Site will be accessed or used by children under the age of thirteen, and such use is prohibited. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By using Go2Firearm Safety, Inc., you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Site. We will promptly delete information associated with any account be obtain actual knowledge is associated with a registered user who is not at least eighteen years old.
3. How Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. Uses Personal Information
Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. uses Personal Information to:
- Create user profiles that may contain inferences about users such as age range, income range, gender, and interests;
- Track redemption of coupons and perform other analytics;
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Provide users with advertisements for products and services from merchants, including coupons based on variables such as stated and anticipated user interests, personal characteristics, and location;
- Evaluate eligibility of users for certain coupons, products or services;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate the types of coupons, products or services that may be of interest to users;
- Provide user support, including to our merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. and our merchants and business partners, such as Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Services, third-party sites, email messages, text messages, mobile-push notifications, or other methods of communication;
- Provide commercial notifications when you arrive at, linger near or leave places;
- Infer the location of the places you visit most often, determine your frequency at these locations, and send notifications when you arrive at or leave those places;
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners;
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Services; and Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
4. When and Why Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. Discloses Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law as described below:
- With affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above;
- With our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described in Section 3 above such as sending emails, push notifications, or SMS messages on our behalf and conducting surveys or sweepstakes on our behalf. Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc., for example, is a service provider that enables certain geo-location features of our mobile-device applications. Consequently, our company and its affiliates collect, store, and process, on Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. behalf, certain Location Information and related data on servers in the United States. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them;
- Merchants, but only to the extent you have redeemed a coupon offered by the merchant, or participated in an offer, contest or other activity sponsored or offered through Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. on behalf of the merchant;
- Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to Go2Firearm Safety, Inc. from a business partner’s website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. business partner, Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. may provide that business partner withContact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you;
5. Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use our Services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, flash local storage objects, pixel tags, web beacons, browser analysis tools, and webserver logs. As you use our Services, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Services by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, our business partners or our service providers.
For example, when you access our Services, Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators like Link Share and Commission Junction. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A “cookie” is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Services. Some cookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your activity with the Services with other information we store about you in your profile or as related to your other interactions with the Services.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases Session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use Persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided(such as your user id if you asked to be remembered), and storing your preferences.
We also use flash local storage objects (“Flash LSOs”) to collect and store Transaction Information and Relationship Information in connection with you ruse of the Services. For example, we use Flash LSOs to store settings, preferences, and usage information which helps us personalize your visits, whether you are accessing the Services via one of our websites or one of our mobile-device applications. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSO scurrently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access our Services, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Services. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to our Services and the website you visit after you leave our Services, if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. has relationships with third party advertising technology and analytics companies, such as Google Analytics, Adobe, and Adometry, to place advertisements on our behalf onto other websites, and to perform tracking and reporting functions for our Services and our advertisements. These third parties may automatically collect information about your visit to our Services and other websites, your IP address, web log data, information about your operating system, your ISP and the browser you use to visit our Services. We may share with these third parties certain de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you have provided us, as well as your email address in hashed (non-readable) form.
6. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and the kinds of coupons you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc., and you can limit the communications that Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. sends to you at anytime.
a) Email Options
You can manage your email preferences by opting out of our Go2Firearm Safety, Inc. in an email you have received. Please select the opt out feature located in the email if you desire to no longer receive email. You may also opt out of receiving emails by requesting to do so Here
b) How You Can Opt Out Of Tracking
The Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. services and systems do not recognize browser do-not-track signals. However, you may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings on your computer and or device. As there are many different browsers we have provided several links that may or may not fully describe the process. We recommend you research and refer to your systems and utilized browsers instructions related to your browser to learn about privacy and security settings as well as cookie-related option your browser has available to you. Typically, browsers will utilize a toolbar or help menu that will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting to disabling cookies.
We have provided four online resources that may or may not beable to assist you with your research:
- Google Analytics cookies
- Third party advertising companies online
- Third party online behavioral advertising
- Live Ramp cookies
c) Social Networks and Social Media Connections
d) Mobile Devices That Utilize Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.
Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. may utilize applications or website based Sites that may collect your personal information. You may, at your discretion adjust any such settings on your mobile device to allow or prevent the sharing of Location Information. For example, you can disable “Location” on your mobile device to prevent sharing of Location Information with Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. or only disable “Bluetooth” to prevent just the sharing of information collected via nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacons.
You may also choose to manage how your mobile device or mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings on any and all of your devices. Please note; that if you disable the sharing of Location Information at any time, youmay be unable to access some features and benefits of our Services that are designed an or only utilized on mobile devices. If you have any such questions regarding privacy and settings of your mobile device please contact your mobile carrier or service provider for detailed instructions.
e) Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. Text-to-Phone
Coupon offers made available to subscribers, users, and or merchants on our websites, may be presented with an option to send yourself an SMS message (test message) containing a link and or sales content. Any such coupon or offer link will allow you to access a merchants website, Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc., or one of our sites, a coupon and or a product or service from your mobile device.
Please note; All message and data rates and standard text messaging fees may apply, please see your service provider for details. You truthfully represent and honestly warrant that any phone number you enter belongs to You and is associated with a mobile device, and or device that is in Your possession, owned by You. You can opt out of receiving texts from Go2Firearm Safety, Inc.at any time by Contacting Us or by utilizing the opt-out texting system from your mobile device.
7. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
Your Personal Information is located on your dashboard and can be seen after you login. Keeping your information current helps Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. ensure that we offer you the best coupons available through our merchants and business partners. Your information can be updated, changed, altered or deleted in your profile settings area.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, Contact Us. In response, we will cancel or remove your information but may retain and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. The Security of Personal Information
Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information that you have provide us with, or the information we have gathered. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent secure at any time. For this reason, there is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, opened, disclosed, altered, hacked, or destroyed by a breach of any of our emails, websites, applications, technical, physical or managerial safeguard(s) systems. If you have any questions about our security practices, please Contact Us Here
9. Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.is operated, managed and located in the United States of America. Your personal Information may be accessed by us, or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates, advertisers, business partners, merchants, and or service providers within the United States of America or elsewhere in the world.
10. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
11. Online Communities and Social Media Security
Our Services may contain Social Site Communities, Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. Communities, and or Our Site Community and or other various online areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others, post on discussion boards, blog, write reviews or write content, review products and or merchants, and submit media content and or coupons.
13. Children’s Privacy
Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. does not intend, does not want anyone, or extend services or products or any portion of the Sites, Applications and or Services to be accessed or utilized by children under the age of eighteen, and such use is prohibited.
The Services are designed and intended for adults only. By using the Services of any and or all Our companies, vendors, merchants, or advertisers you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Services. We will promptly delete information associated with any account for which we obtain actual knowledge that the registered user associated with the account is not at least eighteen years old.
14. California Privacy Rights
The California Civil Code, Pursuant to Section 1798.83,residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed bythose third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California CivilCode, please Contact Us, or write to us at the following address:
- Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.
- Attention: Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.
- P. O. Box 68820
- Virginia Beach, Virginia 23471
Please allow 30 days for a response.
If you reside in Canada, you may have the right to be provided with access to Personal Information that we have collected about you and written information about our policies and practices with respect to the transfer of your personal information to Vendors outside Canada. Contact us HERE with questions. If you are not willing to provide any information pleas eexit this site at this time. For more information please Contact Us, or write to us at the following address:
- Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.
- Attention: Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.
- P. O. Box 68820
- Virginia Beach, Virginia 23471
Please allow 30 days for a response.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc., Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc., Rev Marketing 2U, Inc. its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to any products or services purchased by you, or any Statements submitted or posted by you, in connection with the Site or any use of the Site in violation of these Terms.
As a user, merchant or visitor on Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. you are solely responsible for your interactions with Merchants, buyers, sellers, businesses and other users of the Site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release Go2Firearm Safety, Inc., Rev Marketing2 U, Inc. and Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. from any and all claims or liability related to any of your personal or business information you placed on one of our Sites and or Applications, product or service of a Merchant, any action or inaction by Merchant, including Merchant’s failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc., and any conduct, speech, or Statements, whether online or offline, of any other user.
17. Transmission of Information in any manner
Because we do not control the security of the Internet, emails, servers, socials sites, browsers, or other networks you use to access the Site or communicate with us, we can’t be, and are not responsible for, the security of information that you choose to communicate with Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc. and the Site while it is being transmitted. In addition, Go2 Firearm Safety, Inc.is not responsible for any data lost during transmission. With technology changing and the ability hackers, viruses that may alter, steal, or infect one of Our systems that have your personal information, business information, content, details and or other such information on Our Site or one of Our Products and or Services we cannot guarantee the security of such information 100%. You the user truthfully acknowledge and accept any and all responsibilities and accountability at will and at your own risk.
18. Collecting Call Data and Recordings
Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature that is collected or recorded on or off sites, reputable third party sites, plugins, including, but not limited to any collection and or call recording and or routing of numbers on websites or online or contained or stored securely in Drop Box, Google Drive, and other storage areas by email, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading, or otherwise (collectively, a “Submission”), is not to be shared by the client and or the clients company. Client hereby agrees not to upload, share, print, copy, paste or any other form of sharing, or making public or allow to listen, read or view to any individual(s) or others party any such recording of a recorded call or data pertaining to another.